- At SSTC soccer is a “mostly” year round activity but with room for our players to enjoy their childhood and teen years.
- Most South Shore Travel Club players play soccer for 3 semesters per year with the exception of High School players who participate with their school programs during fall.
“Our SOCCER Year”
Fall : 8 – 10 league games which will end in late November. (Home games in SI and road typically in NJ)
Winter: 6 – 8 indoor league games from January through early March in New Jersey
Spring: 8 – 10 league games which will end in June. (Home games in SI and road typically in NJ)
Training typically will start each year in August and go through June with breaks for holidays and summer recess.
Important Additional Benefits
- Training at a Dedicated Facility
- Experienced Trainers
- Assistance with College Profiling, Resumes and Recruitment
- Appropriate Team Alignment in Leagues and Tournaments
Here is a sample of our participating tournaments: